Posted by on 4/1/2020 to Boosters & Supplements
With COVID19 case numbers rising, it’s important for everyone to protect their health. Here are some strategies for staying healthy and building your immune system!
1. Prepare your lungs Detoxifying the lungs can help you prepare for the possible impact of viral infections that target this organ. ProBLEN’s Air Detox is a homeopathic oral spray formulated to support detoxification of the lungs. Air Detox aids your body as it combats the effects of inhaling polluted air, both indoors and outdoors. Air Detox works to improve the health of your lungs' lining making it a great way to help guard against the effects of this virus.
2. Keep your diet healthy. Vitamins A, C, D, and E and minerals selenium and zinc help to support your immune system. Eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and nuts and seeds will help your body power through the winter months. Foods such as processed meats, fried foods, soft drinks, and processed baked goods suppress the immune system. Broccoli and cauliflower contain the peptide glutathione, which helps to kill viruses and bacteria. Though it’s tempting during stressful times to treat yourself to sugary snacks or comfort foods, your immune system will function best when you avoid these foods.
3. Get plenty of sleep. Working from home and the temptation to binge watch Netflix during “quarantine” can make it difficult to unplug, which can make getting the recommended six to eight hours of sleep a bigger challenge. But your body becomes vulnerable to illness without the rest that it needs to stay healthy.
4. Use HGH Complex to Increase T-Cell Production. ProBLEN’s new HGH Complex is a hormone-free way to naturally boost your immune system by helping to increase the production of important T-cells in your thymus gland that help your body fight viruses, bacteria, and infections. Bonus: There’s a good chance it’ll also help you sleep better, have more energy, and be in a better mood!
5. Get regular exercise. You may be stuck at home, but that’s no excuse not to exercise. Regular exercise is vital to maintaining optimal immune system functions. Even squeezing in time to go on a walk can help give your body a small boost. If the weather won’t cooperate, try doing push ups or squats, right in your living room. Getting your heart rate up is good for your body, and your immune system.
6. Find sources of key vitamins. Fresh fruits and vegetables provide vitamin C, which helps to strengthen the immune system and keep the body healthy. Foods with a lot of vitamin C include berries, citrus, kiwi, bell peppers, and dark green vegetables. Vitamin D can also build your immune system, and you can get that from the sun! If you’re not able to get a good mix of fresh foods from the store or the sun isn’t shining where you live, try supplements! ProBLEN’s new Telomere / DNA is our newest homeopathic supplement that uses specially formulated ingredients plus Omega 3, vitamins, and CA-98 to naturally support your body’s ability to aid and replicate DNA and lengthen telomeres—two keys to cellular health. If your cells stay healthy, so can your body!
7. Stay hydrated Your body needs water. Even when you’re not necessarily thirsty, it’s important to be getting the recommended amount of water for your body weight. Our bodies are made of 75% water so hydration is key, especially when it comes to flushing out toxins. Fluids are vital to fighting and preparing for possible illnesses.
8. Avoid stress Day-to-day chronic stress from job insecurity, watching the news, sick relatives, or family issues can take a toll on your health. During this strange time, it’s important to not let stress get the best of you! Long periods of stress can inhibit your body’s ability to fight disease. It’s hard to avoid stress in the first place, so try to find activities that you enjoy like yoga or listening to calming music to help take your mind off things.