Testosterone treats the symptoms associated with low or imbalanced Testosterone. Formulated as an Over-The-Counter (OTC), ProBLEN homeopathic Testosterone uses specific ingredients to stimulate the body's own production of Testosterone naturally and with no side effects. ProBLEN Homeopathic Testosterone Hormone Boosters support symptoms associated with imbalanced Testosterone, safely and with no side effects.
Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in both men and women. testosterone is primarily secreted in the testes of males and the ovaries of females, and small amounts are also secreted by the adrenal glands. It's normal for the body to slow production of testosterone (hypogonadism) between the ages of 30-40.
Testosterone is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid. In men, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as sex organs, muscle growth, and the prostate. Testosterone is also responsible for sex drive and energy levels as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as facial hair and deepening of the voice.
Females are more sensitive to the testosterone hormone which supports female sexual desire and the maintenance of healthy bones and muscles. On average, an adult male produces about ten times more testosterone than an adult female. While testosterone is essential for good health and well-being, the role of Testosterone in both men and women's bodies goes beyond sex drive and muscles.
Common symptoms of low testosterone in men include:
- Decreased sex drive
- Inability to focus
- Decreased muscle mass
- Erectile dysfunction
- Weak bones
- Decreased physical strength
- Lower endurance
Common symptoms of low testosterone in women include:
- Decreased libido
- Weak orgasms
- Low energy, fatigue
- Depression, mood swings
- Decrease in strength
- Less endurance
- Weakened bones
- Loss of focus
Hair loss does not occur all at once or in a steady, straight-line progression. Hair loss is cyclical. People who are losing their hair experience alternating periods of slow and rapid hair loss and even stability.
Testosterone is the same hormone that causes both acne and beard growth, it can also cause the beginning stages of baldness and hair loss. In the presence of androgens, testosterone, and its related hormone DHT can cause some hair follicles to regress and die. The adrenal glands located above each of our kidneys produce Testosterone, as well as the female ovaries and male testis. Natural supplement replacement with Testosterone can reduce the beginning stages of hair loss and amplify hair follicle strength.
Low or imbalanced testosterone is now being associated with a number of serious health issues in both sexes including the risk of coronary artery disease (CAD), diabetes, osteoporosis, infertility, and more.
When testosterone levels are down your motivation is down, your energy, sexual desire, mental sharpness, and focus are also down. When Testosterone levels are low or no Testosterone flowing at all there is no drive. When Testosterone levels are high a person has the ability to live life to the fullest because he or she has increased energy. With Testosterone Replacement Therapy, hormone levels are able to rise which helps put you in a better mood and state of mind. One of the most common symptoms of low testosterone is having less energy or constantly feeling tired and run down. It seems that physical activity takes longer and requires more effort. Other common symptoms of low or imbalanced testosterone include decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction (ED), weakness, and irritability; all stem from your body's fatigue or lack of energy.
The Testosterone hormone begins declining after the age of 30 at about 1-2% a year. Though this decline is gradual, by the time you reach 40, you've already lost 10% of your Testosterone. There are some who may lose more than 10% of their testosterone and who will feel the effects Testosterone decline more sharply than others. A decline in Testosterone hormone levels increases body fat and most of this fat accumulation is generally concentrated around the waistline. What is worse is that this weight gain around the midsection is often associated with health problems such as heart attacks, strokes, and diabetes. However, there are ways to boost Testosterone hormone through Testosterone supplementation.
Testosterone NDC 43853 0021-1
- Avena - Also known as oats Natural alternative to pharmaceutical erection enhancers (Natural Viagra)
- Baryta Carbonic - Used to relieve degenerative changes in Men – Cardiac Vascular and Cerebral – Low Energy and Strength – Memory loss– Forgetfulness Hypertrophied prostrate or indurated testes – Senile Dementia.
- Carduus Mira - Improves abdominal circulation of blood (Portal Vein) Reduces enlarged liver
- Daminana - Used for prevention and treatment of Sexual Problems boosting and maintaining mental and physical stamina, also used as an aphrodisiac.
- Hamamelis Virg - Stimulates immune system – eliminates pathogens and foreign agents in the body.
- Hepr - Used for glandular swelling
- Korean Ginseng - Used to improve overall health to strengthen the immune system and helps fight off disease and stress. Help reduce unclear thinking, diabetes, and Male Erectile Dysfunction.
- Nuphar - Improves low sperm count and increases Male Libido
- Orchitium - Used for sexual impotence and reduced sexual desire – helps in erectile dysfunction.
- Phosphoricum Acidum DX - It mainly acts on the Brain – Nerves- Blood – Kidneys- Mucous Membranes – Male and Female Sexual Organs and Bones
- Pop ulu Tremula - Treatment for Prostate Enlargement – Urinary Tract Infection – Diuretic – Anti Inflammatory.
- Sabal Senlara - Antioxidant including resveratrol and flavonoids – Prevents Heart Disease – promotes Weight Loss – Eye Health – Blood Pressure – Blood Sugar – Diabetes
- Selenium Metallicum - May reduce postate cancer and infertility