1. Get Moving! Even if you’re still under a stay at home order, it’s a great time to get your body moving.
2. Avoided processed foods.Though it may have been inevitable while the world was on lock down, try to choose fresh foods that don’t come from a box or have ingredients that you can’t pronounce or spell. All of those extra additives and preservatives can cause you to pack on the pounds. They serve a purpose when you’re in a pinch and can’t get fresh foods, but eating fresh will feel better for your body and help you trim some of those extra pounds!
3. Listen to Your Body’s Hunger Cues. It’s easy to overeat when you’re bored or stressed or over tired. But your body was designed tot ell you when you’re actually hungry. Try focusing this week on your body’s hunger cues. If you find yourself heading for the fridge or pantry every five minutes — ask yourself why? Are you really hungry? Or do you really need a 5-minute power nap, a conversation with a friend, or a long bath? Sometimes we can also confuse hunger with thirst- so drink a full glass of water before you grab another snack and see if that alleviates some of those “I need something to munch on” feelings.
4. Get good sleep. Your body won’t release any extra weight when it’s over tired and over stressed. Getting a good night’s sleep can help your body relax and let go of extra pounds.
5. Make Sure Your Hormones are Balanced. Losing weight is nearly impossible if your hormones are out of whack. Out of balance hormones can make you feel hungry when you’re not and even trick your body into storing weight instead of shedding it. The good news is: You don’t have to live with imbalanced hormones. Neither do you have to resort to some expensive hormone treatments to bring them back into balance. ProBLEN offers safe, natural, and effective homeopathic hormone boosters. ProBLEN’HGH (Original Formula)s HGH booster can help you increase muscle tone while shedding fat.